Opens to a 60 inch full arc, this golf umbrella keeps you dry wherever you roam. Besides, the umbrella is equipped with a carrying sheath, which doubles as a backpack or shoulder sling. As a result, you can easily carry this umbrella when it is dry while also holding a briefcase and cup of coffee.
The shaft and ribs are all fiberglass, with good tenacity. Not like metal ones, fiberglass is springy and flexible, ensures a high resilience and will not break easily. Furthermore, the double-canopy increases the sustainability for high speed winds, with slot to let wind go through.
The handle is made of non-slip EVA foam, soft and ergonomic, comfort to hold.
- Made of 190T Pongee fabric, water repellent.
- Whole Shaft and Ribs Frame are made of fiberglass, ensures a high resilience, while sturdy enough to sustain high wind speed.
- Double-canopy design to mitigate high wind, directing wind flow through the small slot.
- Sure grip handle made of non-slip EVA foam, soft and ergonomic.
- Carrying sheath doubles as a backpack or shoulder sling, for easy take-along.